*

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Playa-Hata @ Family Dollar

Playa*Hata ALERT!!!
Playa: Portcitysissy
Had the same thing happen today!!! It was for the Gillette body wash which also had "one per purchase......limit 4 per shopping trip..."



I tried to explain it to the clerk. "I'm only doing what it says."


I then tried to show her that it said 4 could be used at one time....NO DICE!!! But what she did instead was hold up the line to do separate transactions! Wow, what's the difference?


What I wish, since stores don't educate their clerks, is for the Q printers to put phrases that really dumb it down so there is no confusion!


Like: "limit one coupon per item purchased" WHY can't they just do this?????


PS-It was the FD on Market Street, Wilmington, NC in which two days ago I purchased 4 Gain fab softeners with Q's in same transaction!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment