*

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Playa-Hata @ Family Dollar Again!!!

Playa*Hata ALERT!!!
Playa: Osugirl0927
I had the same problem with Family Dollar last week. I had been looking for the 60ct Gain sheets with no luck. I finally ran across some but I was not really thrilled with the scent. So,
 I figured I would just get two and hope to find more later. The cashier said the exact same thing to me about the limit one per purchase. I gave the purchase vs transaction speech but I don't think she understood. She just repeated again that it was limit one per purchase. So, I explained again the difference between purchase and transaction. She just kind of rolled her eyes and scanned it. After I left I actually looked at another coupon and noticed the part about Limit 4 per shopping trip and thought.............oh geez! It wasn't like I cleared the shelf and was trying to use 10q's.................I was trying to use TWO!




But, I guess I should be thankful I got those because today I FINALLY found 6 boxes of the 60ct in the scent I like at Dollar General. I tried to get 4 but they refused to let me use the coupon because the price was $2.75 and I was told they will not accept q's for more than the price. SERIOUSLY? How freaking hard is it to adjust the coupon down to $2.75? I think I am going to just give up trying to get them at Family Dollar or Dollar General because it is just too much hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment