*

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Playa-Hata @ Family Dollar - Second Time

Playa-Hata ALERT!!!
Playa: Crissyann
I went to family dollar this morning the 60 load Fabric softner was on sale for $3.60 there was 3 left so i went to check out the coupons went through the cashier noticed my total was $1.95
 so she called her manager and she read the coupon and she said you can only get one because it says one per purchase. I told her I know what the coupons says it means I can buy all 3 at one time she said no you can only buy one but you can send two friends back to the store with your coupons and they can buy them for you I was like are you kidding me? I also pointed out to her that the coupon said you can use a limit of 4 like coupons in one shopping trip she still didnt listen. Where do i go from here do i email someone make a phone call? Thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment