*

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Playa-Hata @ Family Dollars 3-peat Once-Twice-Three Times

Playa-Hata Alert!!!!

Playa: NurseThrifty
OP I am feeling your pain, just went to Family Dollar tried to get 4 of the 60ct for 3.60 each, she said only 1, convinced her to do all, then computer would only accept 1,
so i asked her to cancel transaction, apolagized for wasting her time and offered to put the gain back, she said sure that would be great! so, i did and left q's because she was holding them, when i walked back to counter to get q's and leave she handed them to me and i walked out, got to the car realized she only gave me 3 back, went back in and she is refusing to give me the 4th, said she needs to keep it to show manager that i was trying to pull a fast one on them!!!!

i had to leave and pick up dd from school, but will call manager in a few minutes and demand my q back!! thats insane, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment