*

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Posting Your Complaint on Walmart Facebook. Walmart Responds Quickly.


Playa: Monica Macatubal

hello walmart! i love your new coupon policy but sadly the stores in the inland empire (california) refuse to follow it. Wes Green, the district manager told me that the regional manager in this area said that since the coupon states 1 per purchase. I could only use 1 per transaction. But they will GLADLY take ALL my coupons but I just have to do 1 coupon in the transaction and go stand in line again.If I have 10 coupons, I have to do 1 coupon at a time in eqach transaction and stand in line over and over again. I don't think your coupon says anything like this?!!
46 minutes ago 

Walmart - Hi Monica - We’re very sorry that happened. We want to know what we can do to help. Please share your story with us at: http://tinyurl.com/FeedbackHelp
38 minutes ago 

No comments:

Post a Comment