*

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FOLLOW UP***ARRESTED??? For Having A Copy of Walmart's Coupon Policy - Walmart's Manager Call the Police and Tried to Have A Coupon Playa Arrested.

Comment by Tonya F. 

Walmart end up giving me $1000 Gift Card in which I purchased $331 and ONLY SPENT $22.17 of the card. I GOT A LOT OF STUFF FREE, including 55 ivory 3 pack soaps, 50 Carefree Pantyliners, 25 Free Tubes of toothpaste... and the list goes on. I even am still using $5 off any Similac Product. That $1000 if going a LONG way! But for you, if you want action, you have to do what I did, write the ethics board on their website..AND MOST IMPORTANT CALL THEM AND SPEAK TO SOMEONE!!! You will get a gift card and in my case... A one week suspension for the Assistant Manager Christa. Don't know if it was with or without pay, but she WAS suspended for a week. Shoot Walmart don't take kindly to given up $500 cash or $1000 gift card.



Note* See eariler post to read the letter she wrote to corporate.

No comments:

Post a Comment