*

Friday, October 29, 2010

Kroger, Please!!! Make a Decision. No Limit Coupons, Limit 3 Coupons, Limit 1 Coupon


This past week, I have been told  8 different Kroger Coupon Policies
. Each manager, each supervisor, and each cashier has their own interpretation of Kroger's Coupon Policy. Each has their own story of why their way is the right way.

Note* One thing that I am tired of is hearing Kroger's cashiers talk about couponers. The next time one tell me how couponers come in Kroger and rip Kroger off with their coupons I am going to call the corporate office right then and there and have the cashier tell the corporate office what they just told me. The majority of  things in Kroger or any other store  wouldn't leave the shelf if it wasn't for couponers. That is why they issue coupons anti-couponers.

No comments:

Post a Comment