*

Friday, December 9, 2011

Walgreens: When the Cashiers are Unfriendly Take a Look At the Manager on Duty with Them

New Faces at Walgreens on Kirkwood/Richmond.  The cashier was so rude (a new face). Then I  passed by the cosmetic counter where the manager on duty was ( getting his discount on his purchases ) and over heard him telling a customers (rudely) who was passing by with her basket, we only do two transaction so put your things in two transaction.  There were only 2 customers in the whole store.

note* you notice the manager get their discount but they want to give couponers a hard time when they try to save with their coupons

I went to check out and  the cashier told me "ma'am there is only 2 transaction per customers because I have other customers to wait on. I turned and looked around and told her I'm the only one in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment