*

Thursday, August 11, 2011

All free from Pier One - Playa: Sharice Zachary

oop $0
Playa: Sharice Zachary

Happy Birthday to Me!!! So let me start off by saying I begged two of my cousins and my mom to go around to all 4 stores in my area and help me out. Since my birthday is this Friday I told them that this 3 day adventure would count as their gift to me!!! I took advantage of the 3 day, 1 coupon per person, per day (but not per location :) ) $10 off of a $10 purchase coupon. I made sure that each of our purchases added up to only $10 and there was no tax. The haul includes:

4-Dinner Plates
4- Salad Plates
4- Appitizer Plates
4- Cereal Bowls
4-Dippin Bowls
4- Coffee Mugs
4- Drinking Glasses
4- Wine Glasses
2-Hurrican Candle Holders
2- Pilar Candles
4- Silk Flowers
2- Packs of Reusable Ice Cubes
14- Votive Candles
1- Set of Coasters
8-Votive Candle Holders
10- Stemless Martini Glasses
1- Lavendar Air Freshener
2- Storage Measuring Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment