*

Sunday, May 1, 2011

FYI- Make Sure You Start Checking Out Before 12 Midnight If Your Coupon Expires That Day

While shopping at Walmart tonight I was in line checking out. I did a price match without the ad. The cashier and manager (she said she was the store manager ???) said Walmart does not match prices without an ad. I said Walmart has a new policy and you don't need an ad. The manager said she never of it and then she said she asked the other manager on duty and she never heard of it either. I went to my car to get the policy. When I returned I had to wait 10 minutes to locate her. By this time the register shut off. When the register came back on and the cashier finished ringing me up she scanned the coupon and the register said coupon has expired. P & G exp 4/30. The cashier said I'm sorry these coupons has expired. The customer service manager had to come over and explain to her to scan the coupons manually. The whole process took 50 minutes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment