*

Friday, April 29, 2011

Walmart @ Westheimer/Hillcroft?? Next to the Worksource Has Their Coupon Policy in a Red Folder On Each Register

Note: The Cashier was not able to understand any part of the Policy. She looked 6 times at the policy. She told me Walmart does not take bogo coupons (head and shoulders coupon), she said Walmart does not take any coupon if the coupon is greater than the price, she said Walmart can not give me overages in cash because Walmart will go broke doing it - but she said nothing about Walmart getting reimburse for each coupon, she said Walmart does not take printed paper (internet coupons), she said Walmart does not  match prices unless you have the ad, she said I can't  used $2 coupon off the Head and Shoulder Shampoo because I was getting the conditioner free, and last she said I couldn't use a coupon because I was price matching.  Well it took her 45 minutes to ring me up.  The look on her face when she saw the total that I owe was only 6¢.

No comments:

Post a Comment