*

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Walgreens manager Harry Aurbry at 6730 Hillcroft, Houston, Texas accused Playa: Joann of stealing Rebate forms. He said he watch her steal the rebate forms from the security cameras.

JoAnn: OMG!! I went to Walgreens on 6730 Hillcroft Houston, Texas and got two rebate forms for the Witch Hazel I purchased at Walgreens on Westheimer which did not have the forms. When I went to purchased my items after looking for something one to ring me in the cosmetic counter the manager Harry Aurbry came over to me and I said he watched me on the security cameras and saw me steal those rebate forms. The Manager told me He watched me on the security camera stealing the rebate forms. I informed him I purchase two at another Walgreens that didnt have the forms. He said I was stealing the rebate form because I didn't purchase the Witch Hazels from him location. I called Corporate office immediately they apologized and said they will have the distant manager get in touch with me. If he was watching  on the security cameras why didn't he send some one to ring up customers. Btw, he asked me to prove I purchased the Witch Hazel. I got the receipt out my purse and showed him where I had purchase the witch hazel at the other Walgreens. He took the rebate forms from me and said I couldn't keep them because they are for his customers. He took the forms and took them and went through a door in the back of the store.

1 comment:

  1. Someone seriously didn't have their fiber that morning! Absurd! To alienate and embarrass a PAYING customer over 2 rebate forms? What was he thinking?? Corporate intervention needed! :(

    ReplyDelete