*

Thursday, February 17, 2011

XXX out First Removal of a Deal - Store formally name Foley's $10 Jean Sale





Note* The service at Store formally named Foley's in West Oak Mall was unacceptable. The store only had three customers and all three were using the $10 paper coupon that is supposed to be used as cash. The way the cashiers treated them was horrible, the cashiers were unfriendly and unprofessionally.

 I purchased one pair of jeans @ $11 after being told from 2 cashiers to go to another register. After I paid for the jeans the cashier said thank you. I asked her about the $10 event she said she didn't know about it then she open up the draw and gave me this

then she said I didn't know they had started this but she open up the drawer where the coupons was then she gave me the coupon???. She was very ruded. I went upstairs to use it as cash as it states on the coupon but the cashier told me I couldn't used it on any thing I pick out. Every time I would pick out something she would say it can't be used on this, it can't be used on that etc. I asked her if its supposed to used like cash why am I limited to what I can purchase. I finally decided to just returned the jean and give back the $10 coupon. As I was leaving the store two ladies at one register and one at another were having a hard time with the coupons too. The cashier who rung me up said they had been having problems all day with those coupons. They advertised the $10 cash/coupon but don't want to honor them.




I guess that is why the store was empty. They have ran off their customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment