*

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another trip to Walmart - to use expiring coupons- Cashier left register for 8 minutes


Note* I went again to the Walmart on Hwy 6S to use my coupons that were expiring 1-31-11.  The cashier scanned all my coupons but the last one which was the buy Olay get Secret free. She read the coupon then read it again and again. Then she looks around, turns off her lights, and goes to find someone to ask if  the coupon is valid. She stayed gone 8 minutes. She returned with a lady. The lady looked at the coupon and asked the cashier what was the problem. The cashier told her  " I want to know if she should be able to get the Secret free"  The lady said yes and  apologized for the inconvenience. I asked her her name (Elaine) and told her I will let couponers know if they have a problems with coupons at that location to ask for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment