*

Friday, December 31, 2010

Mail Call from Playa: The Magic of Coupons


Playa: The Magic of Coupon$

Note* Too tired to open the mail. I ran into some Playa-Hataz today.  ex. I went to HEB to use my last 4 Sierra Mist coupons. This guy that was in front of the sodas said he was one of the manages.??? He told me he could go to the back to get some Sierra Mist for me but I couldn't use my $1 coupon because I would be getting it free and you just can't get things free with coupons he said to me in a sincere look. Then he told me that he would to be a favorite and let me used the $1 coupon on the regular price $1.69 instead of the sale price $.87. He said I would be paying only $.69 for it. No thank you, I respond but we will be having this conversation again in future. I was just to tried for a coupon lesson today. (lol) All I wanted to know  from the cashier was "were there any Sierra Mist in the back so I can used my coupon" He asked to see my coupon and took it the manager. Well you know the rest (lol)

Another example, I went to McDonald to used their coupons. When I went to pay for the orders, I gave the guy at window my 2 coupons (3 people in the car) he informed me there is a limit of one coupon per car. So I said we will come inside to pay. He said the inside lobby in closed it was 9:45pm. Ok he just saved me $8.

Just one of those days.

Happy Couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment