*

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Playa-Hata @ Kroger 11565 Hwy 6 South, Sugarland, Texas

Playa-Hata ALERT!!!
view the situation
Playa: The Magic of Coupon$


Note: I stopped at this Krogers this evening to get the Hummas and a few other things. The cashier at Self Service over charged me twice. I asked her to re-ring my items because I didnt owe over $11.  So instead of scanning my coupons,  she type in all the numbers of  the 20 coupons I had. Okay, I didn't get upset with her for doing that or over charging me. It wasn't  until she whispered to me that, not me, but all the others couponers comes into Kroger always trying to get things free or cheap. Then she said when the couponers try to get things free or cheap with their coupons it makes the cash register go weird and crazy. Then she started shaking her head to let me know how the cash register reacts to couponers getting items free. I was so upset after that that I couldn't speak. All I could do was look at her for saying that. I was told that if an anti-couponer cashier sees that you are saving a lot with your coupons they will only triple one like coupon and point to the sign on the register that states that , if you are using a few coupons  they will triple three or more like coupons. So check your receipt and the amount of coupons that you have carefully. .

No comments:

Post a Comment