*

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Playa-Hata @ CVS: Manager thinks the Mentos are garbage and asked the playa to prove she buys lots of newspaper or she will not be allowed back in CVS

Playa-Hata ALERT!!!
Playa: dianafifer1 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Tonite, I went into the CVS that I normally go in to so that I could do a few deals. First deal I paid 1.49 for and second deal .22. Got overage on all my mentos q whcih I am thankful for. But what the manager said to me after was a little upsetting to me.



The cashier stated she has never tried the mentos gum before, so I offered her a few packages and she said no she wasnt allowed. I said fine just thought I'd offer. ( thinking all the while the cashiers at the other stores accept things from me, but I didnt say anything). Then the manager who was ringing at the other register stated to me, "She is NOT allowed to accept ANYTHING from you. YOU BOUGHT IT< ITS YOURS! Dont be trying to pawn your garbage off onto MY cashiers. Also, I would like to inform you that until you can PROVE to me that you BUY numerous papers to get these ridiculous amounts of coupons, I do not want you in my store." I said I buy 5 to 10 papers a week and he stated " I need proof there is too much coupon fraud going on and I dont know you arent stealing papers and coupons from people."



I just looked at him. There were about 6 people in line and they were just looking at me. I really didnt know what to do except leave the store. When I was leaving he and the cashier were laughing. I really dont think this was funny as I dont steal papers or coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment