*

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FYI: P&G Reimbursement policy for Q's from Playa: Chrisjohns1127


Recently I emailed P&G questioning their reimbursement policy for these coupons that are price adjusted down to the selling price and here is their reply:



Thanks for getting back in touch, Christine,

P&G will reimburse the retailer the face value of the coupon plus a small handling charge. For FREE and Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons, the cashier writes in the purchase price in a field on the coupon and the retailer is reimbursed accordingly.

I hope this helps clarify our coupon policy."

Just as I thought, some stores are basically embezzling from manufacturers. So I printed this email and will be takiing it along with me to certain stores just to inform them of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment