*

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thanks to the Rude LOD at Target and the Nasty Smoothie Machine at Mcdonald's


Thanks to the rude LOD at Target who decided to pull my credit card record because I told the customer service cashier  that Target short changed me $10  on my return. The LOD went and pulled my 7 pages of activities from the back. In his hand were 7 pages of activities, the things I have bought at Targets, the coupons I used, the amount of money I spent, the locations I shopped at, and how often I went to Targets. I can't believe employees have access to your information and can view it at will. Thats too much information for all those employees to have.

Then I went to McDonald to get my daily smoothies. (thanks to that free coupon for one) and decided to go inside to get it. I shouldn't have done that but I glad I did. It broke my $3 /day smoothie habit. How? That blender they used was filthy. The work station where they make the smoothies was very nasty. Thanks Mcdonald for saving me money from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment