*

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Playa*Hata @ Rite Aid

Playa-Hata ALERT!!!!
What is a Playa Hata?
Playa: Concernedshopper
I went to RIte Aid yesterday (the cheap chocolate lured me in!). I tried to use several VV coupons. A couple were printed lightly because I was (unbeknownst to me at the time) running out of ink when I accessed and printed them.



Anyway, this was a cashier I've had problems with in the past, as she always has an attitude. She rolled her eyes and was huffy from the second I handed her my stack of coupons. THen she closely examined each one and shoved back the ones that were printed too lightly and said she wouldn't take them. THen she proceeded to read every.single.coupon and carefully examine everything, all the while acting like I was cheating or something.



Then, she couldn't get ANY of my VV coupons to scan so she refused to take any of them. She was incredibly rude and acted like I was trying to steal something.



I called CS as soon as I left the store (yay for an easy number) and told them about it and the cs rep I talked to said that for rite aid coupons that won't scan she should have keyed them in, and he was very apologetic.



It's still frustrating though because that's the only RA store in my town and I don't want to take a chance on having to deal with her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment