*

Friday, June 25, 2010

Playa-Hata @ Target Westimere/Fondren 77036

Playa-Hata ALERT!!!
What is a Playa-Hata?
view the situation
Playa: Couponlover
Note* ?? Westheimer

Do you want to know what other couponers have to say about this or post
your own comment  CLICK HERE
Target Complaint

Bad customer service!!!!! Bad managers too - Coupon policy 2

Posted By: couponlover on 5/5/2010
Location: Westimere Houston, TX 77036 Print Email Link/Share

I was furious on April 4, 2010 at 7 pm because the store on westimere and fondren refuses to take my manufactures coupons. They said only one coupon can be used by each customer even though I have 6 coupons for 6 items. The front end manager told me one coupon per transaction. Then I said can I pay for them separately? He said only one coupon per customer per transaction per visit per day!!!!!! Then I spoke to the store manager name tynesha.

She was no help she said that we can not take more the two coupons per transacion.... Even though I read the coupon out loud and it says " limit one coupon per product purchased on specified item" which means on each specified item I purchased I can use only one coupon. Which mean I can not use two coupons on one item.... She said no... But she went ahead and take scan my items.... She said we hve the right to limit the amount of items you purchased. I agree with her but I said you can not limit my coupon. If I have 6items I am able to use 6 coupons. Then she scanned my coupon, the computer says item not found on display. She looked at me and said the compute is not taking it so I can not do anything. I asked her to read the couponagain and please verify that the coupon is valid for the item I purcheased.. She agreed that that is the item on the coupon but since the coupon is not taking it she can not do anything. I said I know that if the coupon is right then usually you guys take it by pushing k1.. She said" I don have to" oh my god..... I can't believ what she jus said... So I said I know you don't have to but it's the only



right thing to do if th coupon is valid for the item I purchased..... She sai no mam I can't take your coupon.... I said ok... And there is another issue that we have with another coupon I have. The item was on clearance for 1.25 and I bought 2 it comes out to 2.50. But my coupon is for $4 off 2. So she looked at it and said we can't take it since the coupon is over the amount of the item.... I said then target policy says that you are able to adjust the price down to 2.50 and not give me the full 4 off... She said she can't do that because the item is on clearance.... We don't take coupons for clearance items mam, that's what she said next.... And I know that is a load of bull... Because I have never had a problem with target taking coupons for clearance items. She said if this item is not on clearance then I am more than happy to take your coupons..... Hmmmmm..... I told her that first you not going to take my coupon because "the system won't allow it and you can't do anyhonf about it" the you won't take the other coupon because " the item is on clearance and we don't take coupons for clearance items. And plus the coupons excide the amount of the item so we can't take it" then she says I can't give youfree stuff..... If I adjust this coupon then you will be getting it for free and if you decides to return the item you will get back the money for these coupons....!!!! I said why would I go here and go thru all this trouble



to return an item I got for free... " I don't know" I took all my coupons back and end up standing there waiting and talking to a manager that doesn't really give a rats *** about her customers nor the corporate policy! So I decided to give a comment so that she will be retrained on how to interputate the corporate coupon policy, how to treat her customers, how to resolve an issue using her knowledge of the customer service guide line, and how to not jugde people who bargain shop trying to save a few bucks. Plus she need to go back to management school.... The first rule is never ever ever starts off a conversation with a customer already have an issue at the time with " no we can't do it and I can't do anything mam!" oh and " I don't have to do it" that's my piece of mind.......... Please get contact me with any updates... Because obviously the whole store including the cashier, the front desk manager, the store manager is misinformed by the coupon policy..... Please please please contact te store and let them know the policy..... Because this I he only taget close to my house..... And it's not even that close.... Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I go to this Target and everyone mentioned from the dark haired male LOD to Tyneisha I have dealt with. This is a very coupon unfriendly store. It didn't use to be like this when it first opened but things have went downhill since. The store manager needs to retrain everyone on Guest relations and Coporate coupon policy or hire new team members to replace the aforementioned ones. They make up inane rules as suits them and act very hostile to Target "Guest" and not just the couponers either. I've seen them be rude and give a hard time to people who come in there with simple transactions, no coupons, paying with cash. The store manager really needs to do something about this before the Walmart just a little ways down takes all their customers.

    ReplyDelete